Some high-level topics:
– Ripple ledger, network, open-source consensus protocol
– Real-time gross settlement, remittances, forex currency exchange
– IOUs vs XRP for payment transactions
– Banks and liquidity providers
– XRP as a bridge currency (avoids counterparty risk)
– Market maker definition and role
– Consensus protocol and ledger
– Centralization and balance freeze
I hope this helps! P.s. I do not own any Ripple, nor am I a shill for it!
Hey everyone, thanks for watching. If you enjoyed this video please give me a LIKE and SUBSCRIBE to catch all my future content. If you have any questions definitely leave me a comment below and I’ll try my best to get back to you!
Disclaimer: I am not an official investment advisor – everything I say is purely my opinion. Some of my videos are sponsored, those will be clearly marked by YouTube. If you’re dealing with a new process it’s always RECOMMENDED to try out the whole process end-to-end with a smaller amount before you move the bulk of it.
If you want to sign up for various exchanges, you can use my referral code for bonuses. I use all of these exchanges and recommend them:
Also be sure to check out our communities:
Facebook (Main Group): https://www.facebook.com/groups/cryptoforbeginners/
Facebook (Trading): https://www.facebook.com/groups/tradingforbeginners/
Facebook (Mining): https://www.facebook.com/groups/miningforbeginners/
Facebook (ICOs): https://www.facebook.com/groups/icoforbeginners/
Intro Music Credits:
‘Soaring Intro A”
Jay Man – OurMusicBox