Delivery: by November 4.
1. Press and hold for Momentary ON (Turbo mode), release to turn off
2. Double click for strobe, on strobe mode, click to cycle through Strobe-SOS-Signal light
3. On any mode, long press (0.3s) to turn off
MODE 1: Starting from moonlight
1. Long press (0.5s) to turn ON from Moonlight (3 lumens)
2. Click to cycle through Low-Med-High-Turbo
3. Working on any mode over 180 seconds, click to turn off
4. On any mode, long press (0.3s) to turn off
MODE 2: Infinite variable brightness adjust
1. Double click to turn on at 250 lumens
2. Press (0.3s) and hold to infinitely adjust brightness with a cycle of 250-2000-60-2000 lumens, Release to stay the brightness you need
3. Click to turn off
4. Memory: working on any brightness for over 3 minutes, it will come back to the brightness when turned on next time.
MODE 3: Sole Medium
1. Triple-click for Medium (450 lumens)
2. Click to turn off
NOTE: Other side switch modes are inactive when the light is on one mode.
1. Turbo: the output will drop down to 350 lumens in 2 minutes or if the internal temperature is over 80 degrees depending on which criteria come first.
2. High: the output will drop down to 250 lumens in minutes or if the internal temperature is over 80 degrees depending on which criteria come first.
Charging voltage: 5V
Charging current: Max 2.2Ah
Charging time: 90 minutes
Low battery indicator
When the battery is low, the indicator will turn red reminding to charge the battery.
*The indicator could be manually turned off with click the side switch once when the light stands is not working, and after 5 minutes the indicator will turn red to remind low battery. If the light is working, the indicator can’t be turned off.
Breathing between red & blue: charging
Solid blue: charging complete